ALEXANDER KIMEL - HOLOCAUST UNDERSTANDING & PREVENTION
HOME - SITE
Out of the Grave
Yom Kippur Action
I Almost Killed ...
The Last Sermon
Lovers and Enemies
Shlojme the Balagule
The Fall of Sevastopol
War against Jews
Victims of Antisem
The Worst Camp
Hitler - Syphilitic
Hitler the Man
Hitler & Jews
Jews & Germans
Jews & Poles
Hlc. Sites Links
Our Mail & Press
1.Hitler - Memoirs of a Confidant, edited by Ashby Turner Jr.- Yale University Press - 1985
2. Inside the Third Reich by Albert Speer. - Avon 1971
3. The War Against the Jews by Lucy S. Davidowicz - Bantam Books 1975.
4. The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich by William L. Shirer - Simon Schuster 1960.
5. The Goebbels Diaries: 1939-1941. Penguin Books 1983.
6. The Goebbels Diaries 1942-1943.??????
7. Magda Goebbels by Hans-Otto Meisner????
8. The Labyrinth by Walter Shellenberg ?????
9. The German Dictatorship by Karl Dietrich Bracher - Praeger Publishers 1970.
10. The Voice of Destruction by Hermann Rauschning - Putnam and Sons, 1940
11. Inside Hitler's Headquarters by Warlinmont???
12. The German Polity by David S. Condradt - Longman 1982.
13. The Order of the Death's Head by Heinz Hohne - Ballantine Books 1966.
14. Justice at Nurenberg by Robert E. Conot - Carroll & Graff 1983.
15. Germany Without Jews by Bernt Engelmann - Bantam Books 1984.
16. The Mind of Adolf Hitler by Walter C. Langer - Basic Books 1972.
17. The Nazi Years, a Documentary History by Joachim Remark - Simon Schuster 1986.
18. Adolf Hitler by John Toland - Doubleday 1976.
19. The Life and Death of Adolf Hitler by Robert Payne- Praeger Publishers 1973.
20 Introduction to Psychopathology by O'Kelly and Muckler - Prentice Hall 1958.
21. Hitler and Stalin , Parallel Lives by Alan Bullock - Alfred A. Knopf 1992.
1. A History of the Holocaust by Jehuda Bauer - Franklin Watts 1982.
2. The Holocaust , A History of the Jews in Europe during WWII by Martin Gilbert - Holt Publ. 1986.
3. The Holocaust, The Destruction of the European Jewry 1933-1945 by Nora Levin. - Shocken Books 1973.
4. Harvest of Hate, The Nazi Program for the Destruction of the Jews of Europe by Leon Poliakow - Holocaust Library 1979.
5. The Holocaust in Books and Literature, A Selected Annotated List - Hippocrene Books 1986.
6. Shoah - The Complete text of the Film Shoah by Claude Lanzmann Pantheon Books 1985.
7. Justice in Jerusalem by Gideon Hausner - Holocaust Library 1966.
8. Every Day Remembrance Day , A Chronicle of Jewish Martyrdom by Simon Wiesenthal - Henry Holt 1986.
9. Lodz Ghetto. Inside a Community Under Siege by Alan Adelson and Robert Lapidus - Viking 1989
10. Treblinka by Jean_Francois Steiner - New American Library 1979.
11. The Holocaust in Historical Context by Steven T. Katz - Oxfrod University Press 1994.
12. German Against Hitler by Terence Prittie - Little Brown and Co. 1964.
13. Accounting for Genocide by Helen Fein, The Free Press 1979.
14. Plays of the Holocaust, AN International Anthology, edited by Elinor Fuchs- Theater Communications Group, 1987.
15. Fighters Among The Ruins, The Story of Jewish Heroism During WWII by Israel Gutman - Bnai Brith Books 1988. EYWITNESS REPORTS
1. Notes from the Warsaw Ghetto, The Journal of Emmanuel Ringelbaum- Shocken Books 1972.
2. Scrolls of Agony, The Warsaw Diary of Chaim A. Kaplan - Collier Books 1973.
3. Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl - Pocket Books 1952.
4. Survival in Auschwitz by Primo Levy - Collier 1961.
5. The Drowned and the Saved by Primo Levy - Summit Books 1986.
6. Moments of Reprieve, a Memoir of Auschwitz by Primo Levy - Penguin Books 1987.
7. The Dead Years, by Joseph Schupack - Holocaust Library 1986.
8. Anus Mundi, Five Years in Auschwitz, a Personal Record by Wieslaw Kellar - Allen Lane 1980.
9. The Reawakening by Primo Levy - Colliers Books 1965.
10. Auschwitz, a Doctor's Eyewitness Report by Dr. Miklos Nyiszli - Fawcett Crest 1961.
11. The Tale of the Ring, A Kaddish by Frank Stiffel - Bantam Books 1985.
12. The Holocaust Kingdom , A Memoir by Alexander Donat - Holocaust Library 1978.
13. Escape from Sobibor by Richard Rashke - Avon 1987.
1. Vichy France and the Jews by Michael Marrus and Robert O. Paxton - Shocken Books 1983
2. Abandonment of the Jews by David S. Wyman- Pantheon Books 1984.
3. Unequal Victims, Poles and Jews During WWII by Yisrael Gutman and Shmuel Krakowski- Holocaust Library 1986.
4. Quite Neighbors, Prosecuting Nazi War Criminals in America - Harcourt Brace Jovanovich 1984.
5. Rescue in Denmark by Harold Flender - Simon and Schuster 1963.
6. While 6 Million Died, A Chronicle of American Apathy by Arthur D. Morse - Ace Publ. 1968.
7. Their Brothers' Keepers by Philip Friedman - Holocaust Library 1978.
8. Polish-Jewish Relations During WWII by Emmanuel Ringelblum.- Howard Fertig 1976.
9. Ghetto Diary by Janusz Korczak - Holocaust Library 1978.
1. The Indestructible Jews by Max I. Dumont - New American Library 1971.
2. The Jewish Mystique by Ernest Van Den Haag - Dell Books 1971.
3. History of the Jews by Paul Johnson - Harper and Row 1988.
4. The Jews by Chaim Bermant - Sphere Books, London 1977.
5. The Guide to the Bible, Old Testament by Isaac Asimov- Avon 1968.
6. The Shaping of Jewish History by Ellis Rivkin - Charles Scribner'd Son 1971.
7. Christians and Jews , A Psychoanalytic Study by Rudolph M. Lowenstein, M.D.- International Universities Press 1952.
8. Foundations of Christianity by Karl Kautsky - Monthly Review Press 1925.
9. The Jews Among the Nations by Erich Kahler- Ungar Publishing 1967.
10. A History of the Jews by Solomon Greyzel - The Jewish Publication Society 1968.
11. Who Wrote the Bible by Richard Elliott Friedman - Harper and Row 1987.
12. The Jews, A Biography of A People by Judd Teller - Bantam Books, 1966.
13. Inheritance. The History of Israel and Christianity Unveiled by Jan Reynolds-
Shapolsky Publishers 1989.
14. The Holy Scriptures according to Masoretic Text. The Jewish Publication Society.
15. The Influence of the Bible On Civilization by Ernst Dobschutz - Ungar Publishing 1959.
16. Six that Changed the World: Moses Jesus, Paul, Marx, Freud, Einstein by H.E. Kagan - Yoseloff Publisher 1963.
17. Memoirs of My People, through a Thousand Years edited by Leo Schwarz _ Jewish Publication Society 1943.
18. Flavius Joseph, Eyewitness to Rome's First Century Conquest of Judea by Mireille Hadas- Lebel, Maxmillan Maxwell 1989.
1. A History of Christianity by Paul Johnson. - Atheneum Publishing 1976.
2. Guide to the Bible , The New Testament by Isaac Asimov - Avon 1971.
3. Anti-Semitism, Causes and Effects by Grosser and Halperin - Philosophical Society 1983.
4. Putting Away the Childish Things by Uta Ranke-Heineman. - Harper San Francisco 1994.
5. Judas Iscariot and the Myth of Jewish Evil by Hyam Maccoby- The Free Press 1992.
6. The Burning Bush, Anti-Semitism and World History by Barbet Litvinoff - E.P. Dutton, 1988.
7. Anti-Semitism , A Modern Perspective by Caroline Arnold and Herma Silverstein - Jullian Meissner 1945.