ALEXANDER KIMEL - HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR
MAIN - SITE
Forgotten Memor. The Last Sermon
Lovers & Enemies
The Fall of Sevast.
Out of the Grave
Yom Kippur Action
I Almost Killed ...
War against Jews
Victims of Antisem
The Worst Camp
Hitler - Syphilitic
Hitler the Man
Hitler & Jews
POST-HLC . ISSUES
Jews & Germans
Jews & Poles
Hlc. Sites Links
Our Mail & Press
Bibliography HLC. PLAYS
5.5. MILLION OF CHRISTIAN VICTIMS
by Alexander Kimel
Sometimes ago I received an e-mail in which the author argued that the Jews do not acknowledge the Christian victims of the Holocaust:
"You have illustrated very clearly the way those 5 million non-Jews are regarded by Jews: with indifference, a wave of the hand, a change of the subject, and a pounce on whatever arbitrary weaknesses or inaccuracies are attendant within the raising of their specter. Yours was a crystal clear example of "co-opting the Holocaust".
Let's assume that it is a fact that besides 6.5 million Jews about 5.5 Christians were killed during the Holocaust and we should howl about it. Let's see if we can agree to the following few questions:
1. Who were the killers of the 5.5 Christians?
2. Who could stop the carnage? Answer: The Christians religious establishment such as the German Lutheran and Catholic Churches, the Pope and the Vatican, etc.
3. How could the stop the killing of Christians by Christians?
4. What did they do to stop the carnage of their brethren?
6. What did the Churches do to prevent another Holocaust?
So let's howl together about the Jewish and Christian victims and of the indifference and inaction of the Christian Churches, who alone could stop the carnage.